Monday, June 12, 2006

What Holiday?

For all its worth: Happy Independence Day.

Yup. No exclamation point there.

Pero ito ang tanong:
Kelan tayo makakalaya sa mga manlulupig na nagmumula mismo sa ating bansa?

Bihag ng sariling mga suwail na anak. Nakakalungkot.

-7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=-


Hay. Kahit na ganun, life goes on.

I found this amusing piece of work online.


Gives a whole new spin to "Sugod mga kapatid", doesn't it?


-7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=-


Man, I'm so psyched for the Playstation 3 (linkify). If things go well for me, I'm gonna have this baby by early next year. Oh, and as well as that 1080 progressive scan plasma tv I've been saving up for. ;)

-7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=-


Really sorry now,
They weren't to know.
They got caught up in your talent show,
With you pernickety little bastards in your fancy dress,
Who just judge each other and try to impress,
But they couldn't escape from you,
Couldn't be free of you,
And now they know there's no way out,
And they're really sorry now for what they've done,
They were three Wise Men just trying to have some fun.

Look who's alone now.


Mr. Blunt, you are indeed, a piece of work. :)
-7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=-


I'm working on my new blog layout. Yup. The fourth one. I'm planning on having a different version for my Blogger, Blurty and Livejournal. Theme of the quarter? Its blue. Royal, cool, and seductive blue.

-7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=-


Rumor mill:
Zsa Zsa Zaturnah related. It seems that with all the hoopla about the casting, it seems that there is a silver lining. Rustom Padilla is now back in the running as Ada. I'm not 100% sure with him, but the thing is, he could make the movie interesting and a definite box office hit. Why? Because people would flock to see his coming out role.

I think he can pull it off. And no, I don't have any shred of hate for him with that whole "using Big Brother as a launching pad" thing. Its a double edged sword, if he doesn't come out, people will hound him with rumors until his gray fairy days. But when he braves the odd, people will call him pretentious, hypocritical, and whatever mud they could throw to him. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. I feel for him on this.

Eventhough the new director is relatively a step down from the original one, it doesn't hurt to hope that it pans out for the best right?

However I would always say this time and time again. Walang panama yang si Kris Aquino, si Ruffa Mae, si Zsa Zsa Padilla, heck to some extent even Eula Valdez, sa manok ko:

Melanie Marquez as Zsa Zsa.

Maganda
Matangkad
AMAZONIC (which is verrrry important to the role)

and last but definitely THE MOST:
Bakla to the bazillionth power.

Join me in my campaign. :)

[Music of the Moment: Wisemen - James Blunt ]
[Mood: anti-persnickety ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home