Thursday, June 01, 2006

Dakota, Clark and Me


O.M.G.!


Terri Hatcher will voice the mother and the "other" mother. I'm not much into her, it should have been Michelle Pfiefer as initially casted, but Neil said she'll be doing Stardust (another Gaiman work) so I'm not complaining.

Dakota Fanning would be perfect for Coraline.

I sooooo excited.
Oh and for Gaiman haters out there, I'll be more than willing to lend you my entire collection.
Know his works first before you criticize.

-7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=-


In other news:
Idol Fever had reached these shores.
I don't think it would be such a big hit at first but Philippine/Pinoy Idol seems interesting.

I just don't know what were they thinking when they were casting the judges though:

Ryan Cayabyab - a big OK for me. Much respect for this man.
Pilita Corales - WTfandango? Isn't she 100 years old now? Ok so maybe old people can get away with any comment they can think of, but come on. I always felt that Dessa is perfect for this.
Francis Magallona - ooo..mmmm...gggg. Now I'm lost on what they are trying to prove. If he so much as utters one "We got a hot one tonight" I'm gonna strangle some random monkey.

Nevertheless, the Idol honchos gave the nod to these people (the last two to be exact). Either they're making a huge mistake, or they know something we don't know.

-7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=-


Ano kayang feeling maging anak ni Brad at ni Angelina?

Ano kayang feeling na cygote ka pa lang, superstar ka na?

Ano kaya ang feeling ng you have in you the genes of the finest specimen of man and woman?

Ano kaya ang feeling na magkaroon ng United Colors of Jolie-tton na mga kapatid?

Ano kayang feeling pangalanang Shiloh Nouvel?

Hay. I guess, I'll never know.

-7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=-


I would like to send a shout out to my bobby.

He had just been promoted. Yup. Again.

Sa wakas, pwede ko nang maexperience ang buhay na tinatamasa ni Gretchen Baretto. (choz)

Me = beaming proud.

-7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=-


My tito just came from Canada (where the whole year, its winter). And he gained a lot of weight. (peace)

He brought us lotsa chocolates. Pero bat ganun, kahit lumamon ako ng sandamakmak, pag nagcheck ako ng timbang, ganun pa rin? Am I perpetually cursed to be patpatin? (well, not really patpat, but you get the point) Ayoko namang maging kapatid sa pananampalataya si Nicole Richie.

Anyways, he brought us something that instantly became my newest obsession: Truffle chocolate. Ang chocolate na hindi pang tropical country. You could literally see it melt in front of your eyes if you just take it out of the freezer and expose it to room temperature (read: room temperature ng 'Pinas).

Ang bango niya talaga. At nakaka gigil. I didn't notice that I was finishing an entire pack already. When this runs out, I swear I will be hunting all the supermarkets here in the Metro for anything similar to it.

-7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=-


I've always known that X-Men will flop. Well, quality wise, that is. Bratner could never fill Singer's shoes. No matter how much it earns, its still a flop in my eyes.

Virtually every single character development the previous director set was replaced by irrelevant character cameos and visually stunning, substance lacking effects.

Dark Phoenix, latent powers of Jean? Puh-leease. The bastardization of all things Marvel.

I'd rather have one character fleshed out than a plethora of soulless drones who make you go ooh one second and meh the other..

Here's waiting for Superman.

-7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=-


Take this love and let the night begin
(I want to give it all to you)
Time for you to show the way you feel
(You know how long I've waited)
I need a reason, a meaning in my life
So open up and take this love tonight


[Music of the Moment: Take This Love - Sergio Mendes ]
[Mood: cartwheel sabay split ]

1 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger bocceli said...

Hey you.. :) I'm back... come visit ok? tama ba tong nababasa ko, you're now hitched?? CONGRATS!!! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home