Friday, May 12, 2006

Week Enders vol. 10

Climb up over the top.
Survey the state of the soul.
You\'ve got to find out for yourself whether or not you\'re truly trying.
Why not give it a shot?
Shake it. Take control and inevitably wind up
Find out for yourself all the strengths you have inside of you


~Song For A Friend
Jason Mraz

-7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=-


Friday. Sheepish grin.
First time since forever that I\'ll be going straight home. Home to what? Now that\'s something better left unsaid.

Sheepish grin.

-7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=-


What\'s with all the uproar about The Da Vinci Code (the movie)?

-7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=-


I saw last night\'s Maalaala Mo Kaya. Vilma Santos. \'nuff said.

In real life, I don\'t even shed a tear in funerals of loved ones. Not even after I found out I have a stepbrother and Dad almost left us. Not even after one of my best buds told me he\'s leaving for Dhubai. Not even after ... oh, you get it. But ironically, mababaw ang luha ko with anything visual. Movies, tv shows, books whatever.
Heck, naiyak ako para kay Florentino sa Love In Time of Cholera ni Marquez.

And last night, I was sitting in front of the TV, fighting to keep the tears from flowing.

...When Daisy (Vilma) told her daughter to hold on because she can\'t bear losing her.
...When Rose (the daughter) sat up with all the remaining energy in her because her mom said she\'d rather have that as a gift for mother\'s day.
...When Daisy lost it.

As soon as I was lying down in my bed, I lost it.

Ewan ko ba. Its easier to cry for things farthest from our own little realities.

-7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=-


\"fareI didn\'t get addicted to A.I. this season as much as last year\'s. Maybe because wala akong Fedorov this year. hehe.
Pero I was a little bit glad that Chris got the boot. I mean, all props to him - he\'s great and all- kaya lang he\'s a threat to my Taylor.

Never pa na bottom 2 si Taylor. He has this one in the bag.

(unless magmirakulo ang langit at sangkalalakihan and my lesbian friends go all out and keep Katherine in the running. Or worse. Make her win it. Le gasp!)








-7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=-


Anime geeks like me out there, check out Fullmetal Alchemist. It\'s love.


\"check


-7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=-

Oh, and just to keep this short:

Ladies and gentlemen, I got promoted.
Bow.

[Music of the Moment: As Lovers Go - Dashboard Confessional ]
[Mood: listless ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home