Monday, January 16, 2006

One Geisha, Two Geisha, Three...

I'm sorry Elvin, pero I took this from you. I just had to.

Oh diva? Patayin ba ng pirata?
(in fernez, ang bilis ha)


-7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=-


Last Friday was a blast. I went out with the DR account. Supervisors, reps, QAs and all. And I'm the odd man out. Actually, Edward, Jason, and moi. Pero masaya pa rin. 25 hapless souls who have rumbling tummys. We went to that newly opened Dampa sa Manila Bay (or whatever its called). Its the new food trip place to be. Same concept as all Dampas out there. You buy from the palengke, choose the resto, have them cook it and voila.

The pictures could do the night more justice, however I haven't uploaded them yet to my +ahem, my hosting package, ahem+

That's it for now. Short and sweet muna.

Die Geisha. Must watch.
Bow.

[Music of the Moment: Nessun Dorma - Adam Lopez ]
[Mood: silly ]

1 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger elvin said...

hahaha. ok, lang.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home