Monday, January 23, 2006

Oh So...Creepy

It started when he said hi to me in the lobby of my office (I didnt know him back then)...

Then one day he emailed me (turns out he got my log in information at the CMS (bundy clock, if you like) and I thought it was a missent item (he told me it was really for me)...

He told me he just fancies me and would just want to be a friend (it was kinda ok at first)....

But then he started sending me these emails (all about weird sex and stuff)...

I didn't want to mind it (I really didn't)...

Then he'd come up to my workstation, ask me how my day has been and why I haven't been replying (ok, now...) .....

But then for a week now, he's been texting me all his sexual fantasies (can you say whoa there? apparently he researched my phone # as well)...

Then just a while ago, he sent me an MMS of him and this other guy doing what their mother's wouldn't approve of (and he even asked me if it was hot)...

He even asked me if I dig doing it in front of the camera (to which I replied, 'please cut it out')....

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm getting, how shall I say this nicely,.....FREAKED out.






Siguro I'm just not used to this. I've never been on the recieving end of the stalking part before (not that I've stalked someone...duh)...

Ang weird lang talaga.

-7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=-


[Music of the Moment: My Humps - BEP ]
[Mood: creeped ]

1 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger riyel said...

wow. artistahin. may stalker!!!
pero yeah, creepy! cute ba? :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home