Sunday, November 20, 2005

Icicles For Nosehairs

Is it just me, or is it freezing cold in here?

Nope, its not me. Well, its not really "throw-water-from-a-pail-and-watch-it-turn-to-ice-in-mid-air" freezing (or the variation "spit and watch it turn to a subzero missile of gross" numbing cold),

...au contraire, its that distinct Filipino shivery cool.

Shietz, after 3 years, the weather gods finally got it right! It's actually cold on a '-ber' month!

Its in the air. And I love it.


-7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=-


Come on, you have got to admit, this is one lovely cover art


Clicky clicky, largey largey.


OPM rocks.

I'm also on the look out for other vintage songs. Songs that go: "Kampana ng simbahan ay nangigising na..." and "Kay lamig ng simoy ng hangin.." It just brings me back to the days when life was carefree, and a brand-new toy is all that I'm looking for under the tree.

Wait a minute, what am I saying? I'm still looking forward to that brand-new toy under that tree.

So, I know its couple of days off, but here's a Merry second-most-important-day-of-the-year (next to my birthday of course!) everyone!

[Music of the Moment: OPM Christmas ]
[Mood: shiverrrrry ]

2 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Jot-jot said...

lol..i love the dog post..hows jun jun??? he maybe in great trauma...lols..i love the weather,,i slept without the e.fan last night..it feels sad, though,,seeing the christmas lights and such..ewan ko..i just felt alone..senti sentihan..

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Pao said...

yeah, its the bbrrr months already. i too slept without the fan or aircon. funny post btw. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home