Saturday, October 29, 2005

Suction For Sale

I just wanna screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam......

shoooooot!
Me, after a sucky day at the office.


This sucks so bad, its the mother of all suckiness.

-7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=-


In the Homefront:
Everytime I'm home for my restdays, I take time to go to the kitchen and whip up some loving. This week, I cooked Caldereta for the folks. One heck of a dish, they say. Siyempre, di credible claim ko unless may testimonial. Pero sabi ni Dad, I'm a natural at cooking and that I have the "ouido"(sp?)* getting the taste to hit the spot.

Career? Pwede.



*don't ask me. Pero from context, I think it means instinct.


-7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=7=8=-


Pero dahil bad trip talaga sa office ngayon, eto sa inyo!!

shoooooot!
Me, after a sucky day at the office.




[Music of the Moment: Suck Me - Dont Know...somebody must have sung it, one time or another ]
[Mood: sucky ]

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger aMgiNe said...

wahhh di ko makita ung picture huhu. oh well galing ka pala magluto, pagluto mo naman kami. hehe parang pwede eh no. sige po have a great weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home