Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Tag! Tag! Tag!

A beautiful blogger stranger/acquaintance just tagged me. Oh well, to end my week (rest day ko na e), patulan ko na to.

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Derek
2. De (At home. Sometimes confused as an abbreviation of "Ate" to the untrained ear)
3. Narda (sa office. kahawig ko daw si Angel. lipad! choz!)

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
1. Advent Child (Yeah)
2. 2020 from blurty
3. Anne Curtis. (hahah)

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. my brows at dahil magkalapit naman, my eyes na rin.
2. since physical naman, the fact that I don't sweat even after a hectic activity. No sweat = no body odor. Very advantageous.
3. my mind

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. my height (why God why?)
2. my skin (why God why?)
3. my tushie. I'd like it to be from a size bubblebutt, to a size badongadonk. (I kid. God, ok na ko dito. hehe.)

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. A whole can of Filipino..
2. A teeny weeny pinch of Spanish..
3. And a dash of Venusian!

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. that I don't fear anything (!?!)
2. ---
3. Oh, do vaginas count? *shiver.

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. My PSP
2. ever handy, ever reliable plastic, for them spur of the moment splurging.
3. kikoy kit (when shampoo lang is kulang..alam mo na yan.)

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. white shirt with a lovely vintage print
2. nth set of rhetorical pants (see previous posts)
3. a shoe with a horrendous, yet highly characteristic scar.

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS:
1. Tori Amos
2. Breaking Benjamin
3. Regine (sapakan tayo gusto mo?)

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS:
1. Through The Fire (my videoke song)
2. Life For Rent - Dido
3. A tie between Better Days and Superwoman. (me likes 'em hurting divas belting)

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. clarity
2. a very high, sometimes inhuman, level of honesty
3. adaptability to shifting moods

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order):
1. A thousand men can fuck me and I won't feel a thing...I'm the biologically created, perfect bottom.
2. I have a vocal register/scale of 5 octaves.
3. I'm demi-God in the making.

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. a soul so adventurous, it could humble mine.
2. transcending stare
3. a huge, huge equipment to satisfy me....his brain.

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. keep updated with the latest chizmiz.
2. singing at the Carnegie Hall.
3. videogaming like there's no heaven. (Devil May Cry, anyone?)

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. have an 18-inch 4 Season from Yellow Cab...all to myself
2. finish this list
3. blow your mind

THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING/YOU'VE CONSIDERED:
1. playwright / scriptwriter
2. chemical engineer
3. leader of my own cult.

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. Seoul
2. Mediterranean
3. Have a ride on the Euro Metro and meet an Ethan Hawke and we'd just...talk till the credits scroll.

THREE KID'S NAMES YOU LIKE:
1. Kyle
2. Dylan
3. something Japanese like Masamune, or Musashi. (but I'm afraid he'll kill me when he gets out of middle school)

Girls:
1. Dido
2. Nicole
3. something African American like Jenaiah, Tamyra, or Beyonce.

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. pen the greatest Filipino novel
2. perform as Eponine on Les Miserable. (kung di pwede, sige Marius na lang)
3. create a bloodline, make it esoteric, insert mythological themes, then have my great great great grand whatever create a novel and make a killing.

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
1. I eat, let me rephrase, I gorge food enough to feed a baranggay..and still have a 29 inch waistline. (ok, so the last part may not be that..."boy"-ly)
2. I dig videogames...And can whoop ass at that.
3. I love gadgets and thingamajigs. Things that make you go bump in the night AND in the day.

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL:
1. if you try to psychoanalyze me, prepare to create volumes
2. i have a good built in sense of aesthetics. Room designs, layouts, boys, este people...
3. i love pampering

THREE CELEB CRUSHES:
1. that guy from CSI: New York wearing dorky glasses
2. Orlando Bloom
3. Chris "oh my geebers, you're burning" Evans

THREE PEOPLE THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW:
1. si Kris Aquino
2. Ate Gay or Ate Glow. Toss coin.
3. sino pa ba? hmmm, si Piolo and his one and only Yul "ikaw lang ang naalala kong batiin sa Famas, whoops may nanay pala ako" Servo na lang.

Good karmic waves to everyone and everyone. I'm off to my restdays. See you this weekend. Muah.

[Music of the Moment: Flying Away (Side A Mix) - Moony ]
[Mood: restday mode ]

1 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Anonymous randolphvalpalma said...

panalo ka becks! i like it so much!! namatay ako sa kakatawa!!! HEHEHEHEHE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home