Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Hate Us, Don't Hang Us

ran Hangs Gays: Warning DISTURBING PICTURES
by GregNYC
Thu Jul 21st, 2005 at 15:07:09 PDT
This is one of the reason fundamentalist religious fanatics and government don't mix.

A friend e-mailed it to me - and some of you may have heard about it on Andy Sullivan's website, but I had to diary it here. I'm not a fan of Andrew Sullivan's, but he gets the credit for exposing this atrocity.

This rates as one of the top ten most disturbing images I've ever seen. A mix of anger, rage and sadness is all I feel.

So fucking sad...



I will not post the pictures here. Its just so...fucked up.

Its just so hard to believe that this level of bigotry still exists in the world. A state controlled network had been on a damage control, proliferating the news that the two boys were guilty of molesting a 13 year old boy. I would like to take that statement with a grain of salt. If this "crime" was indeed true, why would a public execution be the "answer"? This is barbarism in the highest levels. No wonder their country is stuck in a quagmire. We're not better off than them, but at least in this country, a level of tolerance is cherished.

Guilty or not, its not the issue.
If this was a heterosexual rape, their filthy noses wouldn't even cringe a bit.
I can only offer my prayers for the two boys.
May their souls rest in peace.
This may be too much




[Music of the Moment: silence ]
[Mood: enraged ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home