Saturday, August 20, 2005

Coming Out Mark

I didn't see this coming. But ladies and gentlewomen, welcome Mark into
our fold.

Somehow I felt there was something there all along...

"I am gay

and I'm very proud."

"I'm not asking for sympathy or to be a role model for anyone else,"

"I would like to say that I'm happy, and that I've found someone who is a real companion,"

"I'm not worried about how people react because I'm happy being who I am,"

out now
I have to admit that I've been jonesing for this Irish lad ever since I've seen his beautiful mug on the telly. Ok, that was a shameless confession, but I don't care.

Score one for our team. And in a dreamworld I'd say that since he came out, I now have a shot at him, but I hate to burst my own bubble and realize that he's already accounted for by


this lucky bastard...



Where he is right now when it seems that he's got much to lose, he took the plunge. The truth sets you free like Mimi. There, it didn't hurt saying that out loud not didn't it, Mark? Props to you, sister/brother.

Now I really do hope somebody in the local showbiz industry drop his act. No, having a child doesn't make you straight. Mahirap kasi kumita e no?

[Music of the Moment: All the Westlife songs that come into my head ]
[Mood: loud/proud ]

2 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger Jot-jot said...

no big deal..its good that he came out na.

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger jennie697kasandra said...

Get a free life insurance quote by clicking here. The quote is free, and insurance is cheap, can you afford to live without it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home