Tuesday, August 16, 2005

And You'd Wonder Why Its So Hard To Find The Lyrics To This...

Ever After - Bonnie Bailey

3 years ago our journey began
chasing down this cure, no plan in hand
just your pulse, my racing guide in the dark
just knowing with conviction from the start
the moment your eyes made an introduction
I felt my second violent breath of life
flawless to the point of being godly
yet I fell hard for your imperfections

CHORUS
And now we're slightly weathered, we're slightly worn
our hands grip together eye to eye through the storm yet
I still believe in ever after with you yeh
Cuz life is a pleasure with you by my side
and there ain't no current in this river we can't ride
I still believe in ever after with you

V.2
nothing compares to the good times
feels like we're floating when the rest have to climb
you made me believe in love and not the perfect kind
a real messy beautiful twisted sunshine
Emotions volcanic eruptions
we both still care so we're still alive
tunnel vision, determination
I want you I want to make it right

CHORUS
Bridge.... You are my twisted sunshine


We went to Tagaytay last weekend. 'Twas light-heartedly splendid. The food, the not-too-cool-not-too-hot crisp, clean air, the wonderful/crazy/beautiful company of Pao, Val, Xela (that's Alex in reverse, ang galeng galeng no?) and Ian. Half the fun was going there. The other half was getting on each others throats...kidding. Nevertheless, it was all fun and definitely worth remembering.

Wait, is this me, not posting any pictures? The eternal camwhore? I don't know why. Maybe the camwhore of babylon had just grown up

...but who's to stop me should the itch present itself once again? :)

Galera, Tarlac (c/o Alex), Baguio, (hopefully) Boracay next..

To my real messy beautiful twisted sunshine...


[Music of the Moment: uhm..look up? ]
[Mood: erupting tunnel vision ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home