Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Musical Rain

*looks out the window. Overcast skies. Looks like rain today. And tomorrow.
-cue background music, London Symphony orchestra, gradually building up to dramatic melody

-stage light on
-in front of me materializes Lea Salonga and Michael Ball

(with matching higa sa sahig, emote to the highest heavens. Tinamaan ng bala sa tiyan. Pero nakakakanta pa.)

EPONINE :Don't you fret, M'sieur Marius
I don't feel any pain
A little fall of rain
Can hardly hurt me now
You're here, that's all I need to know
And you will keep me safe
And you will keep me close
And rain will make the flowers grow.

(Mega buhat kay Eponine. Kunwari concerned.)

MARIUS : But you will live, 'Ponine - dear God above,
If I could heal your wounds with words of love.

(emote again, alam na pinaplastikan sya ng ugok. Pero type niya pa rin kaya make the most of the moment. Tigok na later e.)

EPONINE : Just hold me now, and let it be.
Shelter me, comfort me

(nangii stir)

MARIUS :You would live a hundred years
If I could show you how
I won't desert you now...

(deadma, pero emote parin. Eto na ang highlight. Kabugin ang audience)

EPONINE : The rain can't hurt me now
This rain will wash away what's past
And you will keep me safe
And you will keep me close
I'll sleep in your embrace at last.

The rain that brings you here
Is Heaven-blessed!
The skies begin to clear
And I'm at rest
A breath away from where you are
I've come home from so far
So don't you fret, M'sieur Marius

I don't feel any pain
A little fall of rain
Can hardly hurt me now

That's all I need to know
And you will keep me safe
And you will keep me close

(aba, nilalamon ako nito ha. Ayaw makipag blending. Makipag-bungangaan nga. This is it)

MARIUS(in counterpoint)
Hush-a-bye, dear Eponine,
You won't feel any pain
A little fall of rain
Can hardly hurt you now
I'm here

I will stay with you
Till you are sleeping

(ok tama na sapawan. take turns)

EPONINE : And rain...

MARIUS :And rain...

(dramang pa fade away everloo. Dapat humaguhol ang audience. Emote to the highest heavens again. At wag tapusin ang line, para dagdag dramah.)

EPONINE : Will make the flowers...

MARIUS : Will make the flowers... grow...


Bow.


[Music of the Moment: Uhm, you'll never guess ]
[Mood: rained in ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home