Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Consummating A Love Affair And Other Matters

Im taking another blogging respite. Not because of utter lack of writing matters, on the contrary, I will soon have a lot of fodder to write about. I'll be out of town again. Tomorrow's the start of my almost-weeklong Vacation Leave.


Caleruega, Batangas

(I do hope you get embarassed by this, because that is really the point of this post, Aggie. Lavya, girl! Muah!)


+
Beauty Queen at 18 + Apollo on Earth

=


Couple of the Millenium: Aggie and Edil


Taken from the Blog of an OC Bride (Aggie)


I met you on a Sunday, April 27, 1993.
Introduced officially on February 13, 1996.
Started being friends Holy Week of 1996.
The first time you told me you loved me was on June 30, 1996.
First time held hands on July 21, 1996.
Reciprocated on August 10, 1996.

On, Off, On, Off.
Until we got tired.
Surrendered the pride and decided to grow up,
let Love take over.

To forever, my Love.
Happy A.


And the gate to forever?



Chapel of the Transfiguration of Jesus
Caleruega, Nasugbu, Batangas
June 24, 2005


Now everybody, say it with me now: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw.


Iba, Zambales




Now for this, I decided to forego any description. Really excited for it, though.

Visiting the Philippines, One 'Island' At A Time. :)


Life. Is. Good.
Don't let them tell you otherwise.

See you all next week beautiful people.


ps: Che!!! Like last year....I'm sorry I can't come to your party this Friday. See above. Aggie will hang me otherwise. I'm sure it will be great. Cheers to you and Jaz! :)

pps: White Party...What White Party?


[Music of the Moment: You Gotta Be - Des'ree ]
[Mood: celebrating life's perfect moments ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home