Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Bug Got To Me

Just can't get enough of it. Carlo and Jodeck, kasalanan nyo to! :)
Aside from going on a written word overdrive, I was designing my other baby (http://2020.blurty.com) on the side . Once again, old skin had to be shed off. Dear gawd, that was so dark and dreary. I guess, the look of my blog just reflects where I am in life. Ladies and Gentlewomen, welcome back to the glory days of the 20's and the 30's. Days when the sun shines and the nights sizzle.

Maximalism is my credo. Art Deco is my blood.

click now or pay the consequences!
It won't bite. Click on it. Now.


Will be coming up with more sidebar contents in the future. Any suggestions?

[Music of the Moment: Poison Ivy - Anthony Fedorov ]
[Mood: surprisingly productive ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home