Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The Pause of A Hundred Winks

Introspection,
Something I haven't done in quite a while.

I was too busy completing my external deity, perfecting its obelisk so that
the worshippers would continue to be in awe.

The purple soul screamed at me, listen to its wail. "A time for me, is all I ask.

When will you finish laying down the mortar? Patches are still left wanting.
And why bother? A certain sect would still bear ill grudges against you?"

I stared at its tremendous size. An amorphous shadow looming, foreboding.

"I have just banished ERIS from the realm of my dreams. What more do you ask for?" I inquired.

It stared. A look that seared my being. Yet it didn't utter a word.

+++

Waking:
AI4 related, I'm having a bad feeling this week. I think that this is the week Anthony says goodbye. Wish it wasn't so, but I really think it will happen.

[Music of the Moment: Corner Of The Sky - Basil Valdez version ]
[Mood: inverted ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home