Friday, March 18, 2005

Week Enders vol.5

Jack Benny said "I don't deserve this award, but I have arthritis and I don't deserve that either".
I don't deserve all this love, but heck, I'm not complaining. Oh, and I'm thankful.

Oprah Winfrey said "You can have it all. You just can't have it all at once".
What if the case is you are having it all at once? Does it mean that inevitably, you won't have anything at all?

Walt Disney said "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
Sabi nga ni Cris "Only the impossible, can do the impossible". Isa syang imposibleng nilalang. I mean that in the most positive sense of the word. And like minds explode in revelry. (How many times did the word 'impossible' appear in this sentence? Can it be more overused? imposible!!)

Sigmund Frued wrote "Anatomy is destiny."
Yet why are most people yearning for a destiny that is not theirs?

T.S. Elliot said "Most of the trouble in the world is caused by peoplewanting to be important."
Amen to that. You know who you are. Just stop it. Its getting on everyone's nerves already. Not on mine though. Hating you, or hating in general is not in my vocabulary.

"Yearning may lead to unhappiness. A wise person knows when to stop searching." -SEVEN NIGHTS IN SLUMBERLAND George Alec Effinger

Advent blogged: "Its not how famous or how significant you've become to others. Its how significant you've have become to yourself."
Have yourself a vindicating weekend! You, you and you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home