Wednesday, February 16, 2005

That's It, I'm Having My Own (Sex Scandal)

You might be living under a rock if by now, you haven't heard of the recent outings of Ethel Booba and her oh-so-acting-clueless-boyfriend. And have you heard of another one by Troy Montero having a treesome with (guess what) hunky boys? (Hmm, I'd like to see that...oops I digress). A spectrum of scandals proliferating, from the curiosity-enducing to the downright nasty (think: Mahal videos).

It all boils down to one thing. Mileage.

Its the new in thing nowadays. Bare and be talked about.



Dang it, Friendster is down. I'm trying to look up this cutie who PM'ed me on Downelink and on Connexions.org (how's that for digital pimping?) but when I tried to log in, it says my email address is non-existent on Friendster servers. Arrg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home