Monday, January 17, 2005

Sing While You're Winning

Bakit ba ganun?

I didn't expect things to pan out this way. I'm just...inspired by things that are happening around me lately. I'm sorry Emma Thompson/The Angel: I will keep on moving.

+++


Bakit ba ganun?

I was wrong. Nobody can stand a 6 hour movie/DVD marathon. Not even I, I, I the arbiter of time.
I, however, love these lines:

Prior: You're seeing someone else.
Louis: What? No.
Prior: You are.
Louis: I'm not! Well - occasionally, I - he's a... just a pickup...
Prior: Goddamn, ask me how I knew.
Louis: How?
Prior: Threshold of revelation.
Louis: What?
Prior: Fuck you! I'm a prophet.

+++


Bakit ba ganun?

The biting wind had been blowing as of late yet there's warmth in abundance. Maybe I'm just missing the drama of it all. That when you get to the point when everything seems in a state of bliss, an iota rebels. It's funny, this human predilection for bouts of melancholy.

+++


Bakit ba ganun?

Outkast, you bunch of geniuses. You break the borderlines, genres do not define your brand of music. Sweet music. Music he played for me one night, while we were traversing the short route to soporific Greenbelt. What it means, I leave it up to the wind.


"Prototype"

[Intro]
I hope that you're the one
If not, you are the prototype
We'll tiptoe to the sun
And do thangs I know you like

[Hook]
I think I'm in love again [repeat]

[Verse 1]
Today must be my lucky day
Baby, you are the prototype
Do sumn' outta the ordinary
Like catch a manitee
Baby you are the prototype
I think I'm..

[Hook]

[Verse 2]
If we happen to part
Lord knows I don't want that
But hey, we can't be mad at God
We met today for a reason
I think I'm on the right track now



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home