Saturday, January 22, 2005

Show Me Some (Company) Lovin'

Im in a fix right now.

I know that there are greener pastures out there, but I just can't-for the life of me- ever leave my company/account. Its not that I am complaining about what I'm makin right now (its enough, no question about that) its just one of those days where your stuck between Scylla and Charybdis.

There had been a slew of openings within the company, its just that, they are in other accounts. Operative word there: other.

Case in point, my account is the pioneer in this company. Its the most stable and has the most competent set of Management that anyone could ever ask for. When it comes to the workload, its like we are threading on heaven's garden. We are the least stressed representatives in this company, and might I even be bold enough to assume, in all other call center companies out there.

When it comes to recognition, this account gives out prizes like trips to Boracay, Bohol, spa treatments, DVD players, X-boxes, $moolah$, like there is no tomorrow.

As for the scheduling, can you believe that we are working FIXED hours? (To all you non-call center people out there, this is no big deal, but hey, to us, this is saying much!) I've had my schedule now for 7 months. 10pm to 7am with Saturdays and Sundays off. Now every once in a while (like once a year!) we have this Shift Bids, which as the name implies, getting your preferred schedule is a contest. You want the schedule of the Anak ng Diyos? Then you have to work for it. We are ranked as to how well we perform and the top rank gets to chose first, then the 2nd rank, and so on and so forth. Now this is what makes this "game" interesting. You talk among your group and form a final plan as to who gets which sched. Now, in a perfect world, this would be just another day in the office. But not here. There are goody two shoes with daggers in their backs, rattlesnakes and crabs galore. What was agreed upon would be a contract written in sand. I look forward to this event every year.

Oh and I forgot to mention, I placed second overall. I chose the best sched in the land. 2pm to 11pm, Saturday and Sundays off. I get nearly the same pay, work when the rest of them white people are dozing off. I go to work, surf, blog, eat, chat oh and yeah do some little work on the side. Hay, orgasmic.

+_+_+_+_+_

I'm officially Breaking Benjamin's bitch:




provided by VideoCodes4U.com


Breaking Benjamin - So Cold



"So Cold"

Crowded streets are cleared away
One by One
Hollow heroes separate
As they run

You're so cold
Keep your hand in mine
Wise men wonder while
Strong men die

[Chorus]

Show me how it ends it's alright
Show me how defenseless you really are
satisfied and empty inside
That's alright, let's give this another try

If you find your family, don't you cry
In this land of make-believe, dead and dry

You're so cold, but you feel alive
Lay your hands on me one last time


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home