Thursday, January 20, 2005

Moral Support and Chili's

I've noticed that I've been putting up way too much posts about him. I promise this will be the last for quite a while (or until something comes up again, whichever comes first). Yesterday was another red-letter day for both us. It's his 24th birthday!! (bet you wanna know how to do that blinky thingy, huh?). I swore I was gonna kidnap him for the day.

And That I did. *evil snicker*

Highlights of the day:
+He dropped by my office to apply for a position. (this really caught me offguard, in a kilig kinda way.) This guy is a walking Everyready. He's finishing his studies, works for ABS-CBN in the The Filipino Channel department, AND he is the head editor of his publishing house, and now he wants to take my company on.

+Greenbelt, 2 hour stroll, having lunch at Chili's and pigging out on enough food to feed an entire army. (note: you know that common knowledge that you go home hungry even after a lunch/dinner dates because you don't really eat? Well, this is the anti-thesis)

+On a whim we headed out for that theme park in Sta. Rosa. We spent 100 pesos to get in Enchanted Kingdom and managed fool around with the attendants. (You have to have these fruity looking wristbands which costs 400 pesos to get on the ride-all-you-want scheme) We managed to ride at least 3 of the attractions without much effort other than smiling at them lovely attendants. Yes, sneaky, we are.

+When we went back to the parking lot, he made me listen to his MP3's. Groove, mood and trance. Unadulterated sound fusion, audio nirvana.

+Doing things in his car that our mothers wont approve of.


Another fine day in the life of me. So, mums the word from now on. Till the next red letter day.


-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-

This song has been playing non stop in my head for a few days now. Nothing to do with anything. Its just something to bump and grind to.
If his status ain't hood
I ain't checkin' for him
Betta be street if he lookin' at me
I need a soldier
That ain't scared to stand up for me
Known to carry big things
If you know what I mean
If his status ain't hood
I ain't checkin' for him
Betta be street if he looking at me
I need a soldier
That ain't scared to stand up for me
Gotta know to get dough
And he betta be street

-D.C.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home