Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Let the CamWhoring Commence!

I tried to fight it off..
I really tried...
But...
(turning into a lean, green, camwhoring machine)
Me post pics.


People Support Christmas Party 2004 - Shangri-La, Makati. Rizal Ballroom.

A rose for moi?
People piling over me.

people getting high, must be the booze
crazy NSI

aaaah.
Darkwinter getting a faceful of Advent

hmm..
A stolen shot of that cute HR guy. (if you happen to read this, yes, I do find you cute. Don't worry, I don't bite..that hard.)

the look of..
Sharon, is that you? (sorry, Ms. Joan. hehe. I love the ensemble)

Whatever that sign is, I'm not doing it.
My muse, my fellow camwhore

Someday, when I'm awfully 'lone...
Allow us to be Frank.


Images c/o our official office paparazzi, Jet.
http://ppphoto.atspace.com/party/

Its in my veins..
it doesnt end here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home